It’s the first day of Gen Con 2016 and Sentinels of the Multiverse is ready for your smartphone! Version 2.0 is now available across all stores and platforms and to commemorate the occasion, all mobile versions of the app and expansions are on sale, now through August 11th! The following pricing is in effect for the next week on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon Appstore:
- Sentinels of the Multiverse: The Video Game - $2.99 (regular price $9.99)
- Season Pass 1 - $17.99 (regular price $24.99)
- Rook City, Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines, Wrath of the Cosmos - $3.99 (regular price $4.99)
- Mini-Packs 1, 2, and 3 - 99¢ (regular price $1.99)
As of this release, Sentinels is a Universal App. This means that you can install it on your phone and tablet without having to buy it more than once (across the same ecosystem). The same applies to your DLC.
There’s never been a better time to join your fellow Sentinels and save the Multiverse!
Updates for 2.0
The biggest update in this version of Sentinels is smartphone support. For the entire list of supported devices, see this post(link).
Sentinels on smartphone is the same faithful implementation of the card game that you’ve come to know and love over the last 2 years. It’s not watered down or simplified, just optimized for playing on a small screen that fits in your pocket. Every feature you are used to will be there, including full cross-platform multiplayer support. There are even a few things that are new, like swiping to navigate through full size cards.
- Fixed a problem where playing Twist the Ether next to Wager Master could cause the game to get stuck.
- Pervasive Red Dust no longer causes the game to get stuck in certain situations.
- Fixed a few more bugs here and there.
We have boots on the ground in Indianapolis all weekend so come say hi, try a demo of Sentinels for smartphones, and generally enjoy the best 4 days in gaming with us. Visit booth #2123 and room #145 to find your trusty Handelabrats along with all the usual suspects from Greater Than Games.