Wednesday, October 15th
What if we told that you could get Sentinels of the Multiverse: The Video Game 24 hours earlier than you thought? Well, that’s exactly what’s happening!
While we’ve been waiting for approval from Apple, we’ve been putting the finishing touches on the Android version. Happily, Apple has approved the game earlier than we expected! So we will be able to release the game for both iPad and Android tablets a little bit sooner than originally planned.
Nuts and Bolts
Everything we told you about in this post is still the same, except for the date which will now be Wednesday the 15th, not Thursday the 16th. But here’s the broad strokes:
- 12 noon UCT is when we will be officially pushing the big “release now” button.
- Seattle (PDT): 10/15/2014 5:00 AM
- St. Louis (CDT): 10/15/2014 7:00 AM
- Cleveland (EDT): 10/15/2014 8:00 AM
- Halifax (ADT):10/15/2014 9:00 AM
- London (BST): 10/15/2014 1:00 PM
- Essen (CEST): 10/15/2014 2:00PM
- Melbourne (AEDT): 10/15/2014 11:00 PM
- (If your timezone isn’t in this list, you can check for it here.)
- Even though we push the button, it can take some time for the game to appear on the various stores so stay tuned to social media where we’ll link directly once it’s available.
We’re super excited for you to get your hands on the game, and now you will be able to do it even earlier!
Get ready to save the multiverse on Wednesday, October 15th!